Due to the strict regulations Llandudno ski slope can open and operate under at the moment, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following rules. We do realise you may not agree to them, but if we break them, the slope will close again:
• Booking for club sessions closes 12 hours before a session. No late bookings or walk ins are allowed due to JNL current policies.
• Every participant needs a Covid screening form filled in. This needs to be done 24hrs before each session. Please follow the link in your booking confirmation email and fill in the online form in time
• Parents/carers can not watch or congregate at the side of the slope at all.
• Parents/carers cannot congregate in the car park at all.
• The cafe is closed. There won't be any food or drink available from the cafe
• Ski hire is a one in/one out system: your child will be asked their boot and ski size. All kit will be handed out. But all changing and kitting up needs to be done outside. If it is raining there is a shelter up for the purpose of kitting up. You may want to give your child a note with all kit sizes.
• Parents/carers are responsible for their child(ren) as soon as they leave the slope/session for whatever reason.
See you on the slopes.